Professional Sound

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Daddy helping Tara with her homework.

Now that the school year has started once again, it is now time for nightly homework with my daughter Tara. She is in grade 2 this year in the french immersion program. As for me, daddy, I have forgotten what it is like to do homework. I was getting a little frustrated trying to help her with the homework as it is mostly in french. I just have to remember what it was like when I was her age and had to learn things for the first time. When it came time for the math homework Tara breezed her way right through the exercise. Tara is an intelligent girl and I believe she will excel once she learns the basics of reading, writing and mathematics. She is quickly learning conversation "en francais" in the classroom. When I went to a student/teacher meeting at the end of last school year, Tara was having direct conversations with her teacher "en francais" and I was blown away by her talents. It was so amazing to see my little girl having and intelligent conversation with her teacher. I was proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment