Professional Sound

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Great Engineer Interviews: Martin Frey






















Sound Instruction.net has an interview featuring Audio Engineering Veteran, Martin Frey.
Click the link to read the interview on the web site:
http://www.soundinstruction.net/the-blog/great-engineer-interviews-martin-frey


Back in the mid 90s I was working as the Head Theatre Technician at the Victoria Playhouse in Petrolia, ON. I first met Martin Frey when he came to town with touring artists. Many years had gone by since my VPP days and thanks to Facebook, I was able to connect with Martin Frey once again.

These days I work as a freelance sound tech around my regular day job. I look up to guys like Martin because, I get to tap into their many years of experience and knowledge and a put things to use for my owns gigs. Martin always has the best answers for any professional audio question I have ever asked. Martin has no problem passing on his knowledge to anyone willing to learn and better themselves in the field.


No comments:

Post a Comment