Professional Sound

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Richard Scarsbrook and the Featherless Bipeds

Here is a video of my good friend Richard Scarsbrook and his band The Featherless Bipeds performing an original song called "Tempting". Richard has been out in front of the vocal mic for awhile now considering that he is one of the best drummers that I have ever played with! He is a multi-talented guy! Rich is a drummer, singer, songwriter, published author, actor, and school teacher.


When I first met Richard about 15 years ago, he had written the lyrics to this particular song with his old band called "The Know". The original version of the song sounded different than this latest version. The new version is really great! I just wish I could watch Richard banging on the drums for this one. It would be awesome to see!


Take a minute to check out this video

No comments:

Post a Comment